Yes, you can integrate your Google Analytic code, Third Party Analytics Tracking Code, Facebook Re-marketing Pixel Script, Web engage Tracking ID on your videos which will allows you to track the path of conversions in an advanced way, as well as allow you to get a much closer look at what's doing well on your video, and who is visiting it from the ad campaigns you might be running.
Articles in this section
- What is DotcomPal Pop ups and Bars?
- Do I need a Website to make profit from DotcomPal?
- What are the programs it is compatible with?
- Measure the performance of your Pages
- Does DotcomPal work for all browsers?
- Do I need to subscribe any other service also to use DotcomPal Journey/Funnels?
- Is it possible to connect my own domain in DotcomPal?
- Can I edit my funnel once I publish it?
- How can I get traffic to my pages?
- What is MyDrive?